Guest Blogging Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in writing for the Global Star ltd Blog. Global Star ltd empowers students around the world to access the best education. Connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on its platform, Global Star simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process.
How Can I Increase My Chance of Being Published?
We receive a lot of blog submissions and only publish the best of the best. To help you increase the chances that we will accept your post, look at the tips below:
- Your copy is a minimum of 800 words (max. 1,500)
- Your blog post is formatted for readability
- Include headers, sub-headers, bullet points, list, images, etc
- Make sure your post has a clear point that is woven throughout
- Focus on educating the reader by providing actionable advice
- Include videos, images, graphics, and other rich media to illustrate your story (with sources)
- Include examples, metrics (with their sources), and quotes to support your post
- Include relevant keywords throughout your post in a natural way and optimize for SEO
- Link back to and clearly explain where you got data, metrics, quotes, and media
Finally, at the end of the day, a successful blog post needs to tell a good story. What is most important to us is engaging our audience and helping them.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we, unfortunately, will not be able to publish:
- Anything that has already been published
- We cannot share a post that has already been published on another site or blog
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before
- Please search our site before submitting your post
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme
- Include no more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post
- Anything that’s overly promotional for your organization
- We focus on value and education, not features and product placements
- Anything that is someone else’s work
- We will not accept or publish plagiarism of other authors’ or companies’ work
- Anything offensive, inaccurate, or overly critical of individuals and companies
How Do I Submit a Blog Post to Global Star Ltd?
When you’re ready to pitch an idea to ApplyBoard for the blog please fill out the form below.